Responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
Job Location : Umbergaon at Valsad District, Gujarat
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Designing and developing new control systems
2. Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems
3. Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
4. Managing operations
5. Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
6. Liaising with suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities
7. Project management within cost and time constrained environments understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards purchasing equipment
8. Ensures that electrical and electronic systems meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
9. Reviews and comments on supplier information and assist with inspection and testing.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time