Strategizing & Planning
Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Meeting volume and value objectives of the assigned territory within budget, time and policy parameters through efficient control of the distributor network and staff.
Planning, implementing and monitoring all traditional sales activities within the assigned territory, driving sales initiatives and achieve desired targets with overall responsibility of Growth.
Assist in delivering the overall territory sales objectives, supervises, fine-tunes and monitors the execution and takes pro-active initiatives to cease every opportunity to increase the sales in accordance with the company policies and strategies.
Discuss and set clear targets for his team members in alignment with the company sales plan and to track the fulfillment.
- Responsible for primary and secondary sales.
- Focus on width and depth of distribution.
Market Research & Availability
- Plan and supervise business promotional activities like customer education programs, involving door-to-door campaigns, and below-the-line strategies so as to create brand awareness.
- Support the National Sales manager in Sales Forecasting for his/her territory based on sound analysis and support the production team for correct production planning.
- Guiding the salesman to appoint and sustain profitable distributor partners.
- Regular contacts and visits to COMPANY distribution centers.
- Responsible for executing visibility norms across the territory as per COMPANY standards. Is also accountable for tracking and maintaining all company merchandising elements in his territory.
Appoint distributors and salesman in the region.
Coordination with distributors, for resolving grievances.
Pro-active daily contact to the local distribution partner(s) to support their business, and to gradually build on infrastructure parameters for continuous business growth
- Maintaining close rapport with the distributors.
Able to train and lead a dedicated sales team of 10 - 15 nos.
- To lead and motivate the team for distribution network.
- Efficient in managing a team of Sales Trainees, Sales Executives, and distributors.
- Regular coordination with operations, service, logistics and accounts department to ensure smooth business process at different levels.
- Working under pressure and achieving the sales target.
Required Candidate profile
1. FMCG business based in India
2. General Trade/Channel Sales /Distributor linkages in Food Industry.
3.The incumbent should have at least 6-8 yrs experience in the general trade and distributor handling in FMCG Industry.
4. Prior experience in Tea Industry Mandatory.
5. Ready to travel to activate different markets for General Trade / Modern Trade. And hence should have a good network of Distributors and relationship with Important Malls in Delhi, Gaziabad,Gurgaon, NCR,Lucknow, Kanpur and other parts of UP.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Regional Sales Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Amar Tea Private Limited
Since the inception of the company, we have always aimed to keep quality at the highest possible levels for all our products; this is also one of the reasons why we cannot match the media spends of other tea brands. To ensure this consistent quality, three members of the family have dedicated their lives as full time tea tasters.
Our quest for better quality goes on for our new range of Dairy Products, One Minute Tea and Instant Tea (Premix). To manufacture high quality Tea and Dairy products, we have set up a plant in Vadodara (Gujarat). This plant is one of India's most advanced and completely automated milk and soluble tea processing units which manufactures these products under strict hygienic standards, to meet our high levels of quality and excellence. We see this new range as the products of the future.
Below is some additional information about Hasmukhrai:
Hiravan Pranjivandas started as a tea wholesaler in 1924, in Masjid Bunder's Chai Galli. This street was Maharashtra's source of tea, with traders coming in from across the state to purchase tea to sell locally. Apart from being a large supplier for local customers, HP also firmly engraved its roots in the international tea trade, trading with middle eastern countries on a very large scale. In 1933, with a view of selling to the Mumbai citizens as well, HP started Hasmukhrai & Co, with its first shop in Kalbadevi
By the late 80's, Hasmukhrai & Co had become the market leader in the tea industry in Mumbai. However, sensing that the customer would prefer convenience and would change traditional tea buying patterns, Hasmukhrai & Co launched tea in a packet form in '91, which was available across retailers in Mumbai and later Maharashtra, in the name of Society Tea
Recruiter Name:Prajjwal Mukhopadhyay
Contact Company:Amar Tea Private Limited