Roles and Responsibilities
Design, implement and document data architecture and data modelling solutions, which include the use of relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases.
- Design, develop and implement the enterprise-wide architecture for structured and unstructured data providing architecture and consulting services to Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives and data driven business applications.
- Perform extensive data cleansing, data manipulations and date transforms and data auditing.
- Support enterprise information management, business intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other business interests.
- Responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Work independently and collaboratively with multiple layers in the organization effectively to achieve the goals. Working closely with process owners and experts. - Able to influence and drive change in data thinking across (senior) stakeholders and leaders across.
- Define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risks.
- Should handle the entire gamut of data operations from data warehousing, data storage, data mart, BI tools, ETL, Power BI, dashboards, fetching data from multiple systems and tools to merging them onto one platform to deduce decisions.
Desired Candidate Profile
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Data Science/Data Analytics-MUST
- Atleast 5 years hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols).
- Atleast 5 years of experience with data modeling and standardization across data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms. Experience with data warehousing, data lakes and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts required.
- Expert knowledge in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and was involved in all phases in projects.
- Good knowledge of metadata management, data modeling, and related tools (Erwin, TOAD or ER Studio, etc) required.
- Atleast 5 to 8 years of experience in Information Technology as Data Analyst and Data Modeler with advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong and Excellent experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Validation, Data Cleansing, Data Verification, identifying data mismatch, Data Import, and Data Export through the use of multiple ETL tools such as Pentaho, Talend and Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica BDE
Hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning, and sandbox POC.
- Conceptual Designing
- Abstract Thinking
- Good at User & Internal Communication
- Good Data Representation & Information Analyzing skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Hands on experience of working in the Cloud technologies AWS/Azure/GCP
- A team player that can work with geographically distributed teams
Must have :
6 to 10 years of relevant experience. Out of which should atleast 5 years experience in managing E2E data mining and transformation projects as stated above.
Salary: 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Business Intelligence & Analytics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Amar Tea Private Limited
Society Tea today is the market leader in the Tea category in Maharashtra, and has become a dominant force, with around 40% market share of packaged tea in the state. We have a considerable presence in other states such as Goa, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chennai, Punjab, Rajasthan and Delhi.
Since the inception of the company, we have always aimed to keep quality at the highest possible levels for all our products; this is also one of the reasons why we cannot match the media spends of other tea brands. To ensure this consistent quality, three members of the family have dedicated their lives as full time tea tasters.
Our quest for better quality goes on for our new range of Dairy Products, One Minute Tea and Instant Tea (Premix). To manufacture high quality Tea and Dairy products, we have set up a plant in Vadodara (Gujarat). This plant is one of Indias most advanced and completely automated milk and soluble tea processing units which manufactures these products under strict hygienic standards, to meet our high levels of quality and excellence. We see this new range as the products of the future.
Below is some additional information about Hasmukhrai:
Hiravan Pranjivandas started as a tea wholesaler in 1924, in Masjid Bunder's Chai Galli. This street was Maharashtra's source of tea, with traders coming in from across the state to purchase tea to sell locally. Apart from being a large supplier for local customers, HP also firmly engraved its roots in the international tea trade, trading with middle eastern countries on a very large scale. In 1933, with a view of selling to the Mumbai citizens as well, HP started Hasmukhrai & Co, with its first shop in Kalbadevi
By the late 80's, Hasmukhrai & Co had become the market leader in the tea industry in Mumbai. However, sensing that the customer would prefer convenience and would change traditional tea buying patterns, Hasmukhrai & Co launched tea in a packet form in '91, which was available across retailers in Mumbai and later Maharashtra, in the name of Society Tea
Contact Company:Amar Tea Private Limited
Address:61,,Near M.G.Hospital,Dr.S.S.Rao Road,Parel,Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India